To facilitate our ongoing growth, we require a suitably qualified full-time Operations Manager. The role is diverse and requires a mix of strong interpersonal skills and commercial nous.
- Supporting the Managing Director in the delivery of company objectives
- Driving client service excellence
- Developing a strong understanding of clients’ marketing and business objectives and driving high-level strategic plans and objectives
- Ensuring that client needs are communicated effectively to all internal resources
- Manage relationships with key players (Clients, HR, Employees, suppliers)
- Ensuring the team is continually developing its market, innovation and expert knowledge
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables
- Quality assurance
- Human resources
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following attributes;
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior communication skills with the proven ability to lead and motivate a diverse multicultural workforce
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven history of working in a fast paced environment managing competing priorities
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in both Italian and English
- Willing to travel between Milan and Lecco
We work in a great team based environment where excellence is rewarded. The successful applicant will be pivotal to our continued growth.
Compensation package 50K + benefits. Negotiable, depending on experience.
To apply please send detailed cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org