Business English Trainer / Teacher – Native speakers only
The Language Grid is looking to hire dynamic, self-motivated Business English Trainers to facilitate in-company language acquisition programs. All programs are designed and delivered by The Language Grid for the client. Activities include expecially face-to-face courses. Skype courses and providing corrections and written feedback on student e-learning lessons are optional activities.
Successful applicants MUST be ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKERS and MUST meet the following criteria:
1) Have a university degree. Preferences are given to candidates with a degree in a finance/business related field;
2) Have teaching experience or willing to learn;
3) Have LEGAL permission to live and work in Italy;
4) Have impeccable personal/professional presentation;
5) Have own laptop computer and smartphone;
6) Have a passion for training and professional development;
7) Be energetic and motivated;
8) Be interested in innovative resource creation development, creation, and execution;
9) Be able to attend a face to face interview in Milan – expenses NOT paid by The Language Grid.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, recent photo and CV.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
1) Must have a minimum undergraduate degree;
2) Teaching English as a second language Certification or willing to gain one;
3) Legal permission to live and work in Italy.
Salary and Benefits
Full time position, national salary plus bonus, all national contract benefits. Please note that this is a national Italian contract, standard full-time hours, full-time salary etc. The offer is not for a project or freelance contract.